Special opening Ospedaletto & Oratorio
During the most famous Carnival in the world, you can have the opportunity to visit the Complesso dell’Ospedaletto and the Oratorio dei Crociferi by an extraordinary way!
Both museums will be open from February 8th to 13th at the following times:
- Guided tours at 10.00 am, 11.00 am and 12.00 am in the morning. 2.00 pm, 3.00 pm, 4.00 pm in the afternoon
- Entrance from the Church of Santa Maria dei Derelitti in Calle Barbaria de le Tole
- 1 hour guided tour including the Church of S. Maria dei Derelitti, the Courtyard of the 4 seasons, the Sala della Musica and Sardi’s Spiral Staircase
- Entrance fee 10€
- Reservations, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, are suggested
Oratorio dei Crociferi _ Campo dei Gesuiti
- Opening times from 10.00 am to 1.30 pm and from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
Sunday from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and from 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm.
- Entrance fee 3 €
- Entrance fee 9€ with the combine ticket including Scala Contarini del Bovolo.
For any information you can contact us at 041-3096605