Opening Hours and Tickets
Visit information and Tourist Services about our Hidden Jewels
Opening Hours and Tickets
Fondazione Venezia Servizi alla Persona reminds you that from 6 August 2021 the admission to Scala Contarini del Bovolo, the exhibition halls and every participation in events will be allowed only to users with valid Covid-19 Green Certification (Green Pass and Schengen Area Certificate).
The museum staff is allowed to control the Certification and a valid identity document.
Children under the age of 12 are exempted and those who, for proven health reasons, cannot get vaccinated on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
For more information on Covid-19 green certification please visit https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/
From the 1st to the 9th of September tickets can be purchased at the Scala Contarini del Bovolo’s ticket office at the rate of € 5 as the exhibition cannot be visited.
However, admission remains limited with a maximum capacity of 12 people every 20 minutes.
Scala Contarini del Bovolo
Every days: from 10:00 to 18:00
Last admission at 5.30pm
7 July 2021
Booking is reccommended, not mandatory
All those who are entitled to free access can go directly to the site to check the availability of access to the monument. If they want to book a specific date and time of their visit, they can book online at a cost of € 1 (select free ticket + € 1 presale).
- 7€ Full Price
- 6 € Reduced: from 12 to 26 years, Over 65 years, FAI members, Italian Touring Club (TCI), GIST members (Italian Tourist Press Group), TGS Eurogroup members
- 1 € pre-sale right for those entitled to free admission who wish to reserve the date and time of their visit
- Children up to 12 years-old
- Authorized Tourist Guide
- Residents in Venice municipality- with a valid I.D. Card
- Employees IRE and Fondazione Venezia Servizi alla Persona
The requirements for applying the reductions will be verified at the ticket office.
Reservations required for groups of more than 10 people.
- Online booking is recommended
- access to the monument will take place every half hour and the number of visitors will be limited in compliance with the containment and prevention measures from COVID-19
- The temperature at the entrance will be measured with no access for those who prove to be more than 37.5 ° C;
- The group will be “accompanied” and further divided into two groups between Belvedere and exhibition halls;
- It will be mandatory to wear masks;
- We have sanitizing gel available along the way;
- We will try to differentiate entry and exit from the two doors of the gate;
Oratorio dei Crociferi
Santa Maria della Presentazione (Le Zitelle)
Santa Maria Delle Penitenti
During normal opening hours we offer guided tours in the main European languages such as Italian, English and French. Also, we provide walking tours, shore excursions or tailor-made tours, guaranteeing uniqueness and exclusivity to your activities.
Thousands of people, scholars and simple travelers, each year visit our secret places to admire and breathe the intact atmosphere of the Serenissima, which has come to us through the centuries thanks to skilful restoration and careful preservation of the artistic and architectural heritage of the Venetian assistance, developped since the fifteenth century.
Our Staff is available for following services:
Exclusive Evening Tours
Food and Wine Tours