Opening Hours and Tickets
Visit information and Tourist Services about our Hidden Jewels
Opening Hours and Tickets
The face mask is mandatory within our spaces.
Scala Contarini del Bovolo
Opening time during mwinter period (until February 28):
Every days: from 09:30 to 17:30
Last admission at 5:00pm
Summer opening hours from 28 February:
Every day: from 10:00 to 18:00
Last admission at 5.30pm
Days before holidays
24 December 2021: opening to the public at 10.00 as usual and closing of the site at 16.00. Last admission to the public at 3.30 pm.
December 31, 2021: opening to the public at 10.00 as usual and closing of the site at 16.00. Last admission to the public at 3.30 pm.
25, 26 December 2021
1 January 2022
Closing of exhibition halls
From 7 March to the afternoon of 10 March 2022. It will still be possible to visit the Scala Contarini del Bovolo with a reduced ticket.
Booking is reccommended, not mandatory
All those who are entitled to free access can go directly to the site to check the availability of access to the monument. If they want to book a specific date and time of their visit, they can book online at a cost of € 1 (select free ticket + € 1 presale).
- 8€ Full Price
- 6 € Reduced: from 12 to 26 years, Over 65 years, FAI members, Italian Touring Club (TCI), GIST members (Italian Tourist Press Group), TGS Eurogroup members
- 1 € pre-sale right for those entitled to free admission who wish to reserve the date and time of their visit
- Children up to 12 years-old
- Authorized Tourist Guide
- Residents in Venice municipality- with a valid I.D. Card
- Employees IRE and Fondazione Venezia Servizi alla Persona
The requirements for applying the reductions will be verified at the ticket office.
Reservations required for groups of more than 10 people.
- Online booking is recommended
- access to the monument will take place every half hour and the number of visitors will be limited in compliance with the containment and prevention measures from COVID-19
- The temperature at the entrance will be measured with no access for those who prove to be more than 37.5 ° C;
- The group will be “accompanied” and further divided into two groups between Belvedere and exhibition halls;
- It will be mandatory to wear masks;
- We have sanitizing gel available along the way;
- We will try to differentiate entry and exit from the two doors of the gate;
Oratorio dei Crociferi
Santa Maria della Presentazione (Le Zitelle)
Santa Maria Delle Penitenti
During normal opening hours we offer guided tours in the main European languages such as Italian, English and French. Also, we provide walking tours, shore excursions or tailor-made tours, guaranteeing uniqueness and exclusivity to your activities.
Thousands of people, scholars and simple travelers, each year visit our secret places to admire and breathe the intact atmosphere of the Serenissima, which has come to us through the centuries thanks to skilful restoration and careful preservation of the artistic and architectural heritage of the Venetian assistance, developped since the fifteenth century.
Our Staff is available for following services:
Exclusive Evening Tours
Food and Wine Tours